Wednesday, November 21, 2018

How to Find Best Accommodation On The Occasion Of Makar Sankranti?

Makar Sankranti

The auspicious time of the Makar Sankranti is knocking at the door and is going to take place next year, in 2019. It is observed on 14th of January every year and this date is the starting point of the upcoming Kumbh Mela about to take place in 2019. Now you can rest assured that there will be so many people about to visit Allahabad on this special day for celebrating this festivity. I will be one of them.

I once saw a video on YouTube about this auspicious festival, which was named The significance of Makar Sankranti When the Sun rules and that actually blew my mind. So I made this decision of participating in this religious gathering for sure next year.

  • Things to Keep in Mind:

Once I made the decision to be a part of Makar Sankranti, I started thinking about the major points to keep in mind. I know I have to be safe as I am visiting Allahabad during a crucial time. 

Moreover, I was heard in a news flash that it is estimated to have 2 crore people over there at that time. So, I was pretty sure of the safety measures that I had to take in. But the main concern was the hotel. 

With so many people visiting this place for this auspicious day celebration, chances are high that the hotels are booked already. What can be done during those instances?

  • What you have to do:

If the hotels are already booked then you are too late. Nothing can be done now and you have to wait for the next Marak Sankranti celebration. But, yes you will definitely miss the fun of Allahabad Kumbh Mela 2019, which is a major miss from your side. 

I knew about that and made it a point to book a hotel, around 7 to 8 months before the actual date. I was so early that I got the privilege of going through multiple hotels and their separate rooms before booking one.

  • Nearer to the location:

For what I have heard about the Makar Sankranti celebration of 2019, it is going to be huge, as it is the year of Kumbh Mela as well. So, the beauty of the Holy River with a massive number of people will be amazing. So, I did one thing and that is I booked my hotel nearer to the river. As I booked so early, therefore; I got a great discount on my rooms. It won’t take me much to reach the Holy River from my hotel. So, I don’t have to face much of traffic lately as well.

  • You have to hurry up:

So, my advice to all of you is to pre-book for the hotels and get those under your name as soon as you can. If you miss it once, there is no turning back from there and you don’t want that to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment