Monday, December 24, 2018

Tourist Attractions Places Of India

For a long time, I have been waiting to travel to some of the popular tourist destinations of India. 
However, what made me awestruck was a video named Kumbh Mela Trailer 2019, which I came across while searching for the places of tourist attractions in this country. 


The diversity of this country and this Mela reveals the true colors of the people. You will come across people from different parts of the world during this Mela, and this is what attracted me the most. I was particularly interested to take a look at the Naga and the different sects of saints. However, I could not move with my plan until I was sure about choosing the tour packages. Similarly, I had to focus on the accommodation option during the trip, and luckily I found the Deluxe Cottage that is offered to the tourists who wish to travel to Prayagraj for the occasion of the Mela.
  1. Enjoying the Divine

    As soon as I reached the destination, I got a warm welcome from the service providers with which I arranged the tour. They took me to the cottage that I had chosen for the stay, and I was mesmerized to get such nice accommodation amidst the huge Mela. There are different kinds of accommodations available in different budgets, and you can choose according to your convenience. I loved to listen to the divine lectures of the sadhus, did some yoga, and enjoyed spending time with thousands of other devotees. I could never imagine that a holy trip to Prayagraj would become one of the most memorable places to which I traveled.

  2. Special Tour Packages

    While arranging the Kumbh Mela Tour Package 2019, you can visit some of the other locations such as Varanasi, Kaushambi, Vindyachal, Ayodhya, Sarnath, Gaya, Chitrakoot, Khajuraho, and various other destinations. I decided to avail a couple of these tour packages to take a glimpse of some of the most renowned tourist destinations of India. There are special and normal tour packages available for the tourists. However, for those who want to enjoy the Mela solely, the services include pick up and drop to and from the hotel. As far as the dining facilities are concerned, I enjoyed the sattvik meal along with a variety of other options particularly the regional cuisines of this country.

  3. Enjoying the Mela. 

    The celebration of the Mela goes on for about ten days although the pilgrims start arriving at the destination early. Some of the major attractions of the Mela include bathing in the confluence of the three rivers or the Sangam, and the celebrations continue for about a couple of months. Different sects of people are the preferred clicks of the photographers, and I took a lot of time to watch their activities and how they take the first dip in the river.

  4. Witnessing Indian Culture

    If you want to witness the best of the Indian culture, the Kumbh Mela to be held in 2019 is going to be the apt time to visit Prayagraj. To enjoy this festival comfortably, you can go ahead and avail the tour packages to enjoy comprehensive services from the tour providers.

No comments:

Post a Comment